Tel: +91 8800228181 E: email@example.com
302, KLJ Tower North, B-5, NSP, New Delhi - 110034
The economics, versatility, and performance of Guardrail surpass all other roadside barrier systems. Guardrail provides highly-visible protection in all weather conditions helping to increase driver confidence. The Guardrail system absorbs the impact of out-of-control vehicles while guiding the vehicle to safer stops. Proven results and consistent material quality make steel Guardrail systems the right barrier choice.
- Low initial material costs.
- Straightforward installation and uncomplicated repairs. When repairs are required, only damaged rail or posts need to be replaced. The remaining section of Guardrail still provides effective protection.
- Routine maintenance is not required. Adjustment or tightening is not necessary during the service life of the barrier.
- sSystems can have a service life of 30 years or longer
- Applications include parking lots, single and multi-lane highways, bridges and bridge approaches.
- Guardrail systems can be tailored to any application.
- Shop-manufactured rail can be radiuses to .t convex and concave curves.
- Rail systems can be designed with wood or steel posts and offset blocks.
- Numerous end treatments are available to meet all design requirements and standards.
- Post to rail ratios can be varied to meet safety requirements.
- Rail thickness is available in 2.67mm/3.0mm/3.43mm.
- Standard lengths are 4128mm or 4318mm. Custom lengths are available.
- Minimizes accident severity and injuries when collisions occur.
- Guides vehicle away from the hazard by the "ribbon effect" of the continuous guardrail during vehicle impact.
- Thrie Beam guardrail provides an enhanced performance because of its larger face, which provides reduced defection and improved resistance to vehicles overturning.
- Meets AASHTO designation M180 specifications. All hardware and components are galvanized to 550gms/sqm as per MOST / AASHTO requirements.
Application of Guardrails
- National Highways, Expressways, Bridges and Flyovers.
- High embankments / Sharp curves and Banks
- Mines, collieries, etc. where continuous movement of vehicles is envisaged.
- High density fast moving traffic areas in cities.
- Village areas along highways.
- Motor racing / Test drove tracks.
- Factory areas.
- Traffic safety in Airports.
- Plants handling hazardous chemicals.
- Multi-Story parking lots.
Ask for a similar Product
- Black and Galvanized Steel Tubes, Square and Rectangular Hollow sections